How Does it Work?
Step.1 Enquire Here with your Tool info.
Step.2 We’ll contact you with an estimate.
Step.3 You send us your old tool.
Step.4 We’ll inspect and provide a quotation*
Step.5 If you accept, we send your new tool.
Trade in Enquiries
The Terms & Conditions.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
- All brands of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Torque and Tensioning equipment accepted as trade-in,
- Trade-In equipment may be in any state, working or inoperable, and we will offer a tailored discount to be used against a new Titeforce Trade-Up unit,
- Trade-In equipment does not need to be like-for-like. For example; a Square Drive tool may be traded in for Discount Credit on a Titeforce Master Brand Low Clearance Cassette tool,
- Trade-Up discount credit, to a maximum value of 60% of new units list price, can only be used as credit against a Titeforce master brand,
Titeforce maser brands include:
a. RAD Torque Systems,
b. TorsionX – Extreme Bolting Force,
c. WREN Hydraulics,
d. ATW – American Torque Wrench,
e. Tension Pro – Bolt Tensioning Experts,
- Discount credit shall be based on the working condition of the trade-in equipment, and at the sole discretion of Titeforce,
- Only one piece of equipment may be used against credit discount per new Trade-Up Equipment,
- An estimate discount credit evaluation is available on request, but shall be subject to final inspection in the Titeforce testing facility,
- Trade-Up Discount Credit may only be used on complete, standard Titeforce master brand equipment. Discount does not apply to accessories, spare parts or custom bespoke items.
- Discount credit is not redeemable as credit and may only be used against a new Titeforce master brand unit,